Field : International Education, Scholarship Management, Assessments
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type : Full-time
The Indonesian International Education Foundation (“IIEF”) is an Indonesian not-for-profit organization specializing in scholarship management and international education through the management of numerous scholarship programs sponsored by various international donor and funding organizations, and the administration of international assessments and professional certifications. IIEF (http://www.iief.or.id) is a local partner organization of the Institute of International Education (“IIE”), one of the world’s largest and most experienced international education and professional exchange organizations, based in New York (http://www.iie.org) .
The Office Supervisor is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Reporting to Finance and Admin Manager, this position ensures the success delivery of a wide range of administrative functions and activities within the organization, including (but not limited to) office facility management and procurement, records and filing systems, IT functions, and some HR-related support, as well as providing some administrative support to IIEF Directors.
The position will require frequent communication with various stakeholders, including the partner offices in the United States (primarily NY and Washington, DC).
The Office Supervisor is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Some tasks including the followings:
· Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, office layouts, and equipment procurement
· Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
· Develop and maintain procurement process for office operational purposes, such as office equipment, IT and insurance
· Design and maintain filing and record systems
· Oversee staff logistics and administration including travel, general operating procedures, and asset management
· Maintain supplies of stationery, vehicle maintenance, and liaise with building management
· Monitor the scheduling for office meetings and appointments
· Review and update health and safety procedures
· Provide support for IT system: help monitor office website, help monitor staff needs, assist with problem solving, liaise with IT consultant
· Provide support in HR: interview schedule, applicant pool, resume files, orientation
· Prepare permits and other necessary documentation related to office registration and administration (domicile letter, contract letter with vendor, etc.)
· Perform administrative procedures related to payment processes of office-related expenses (overtime, supplier invoices, etc.)
· Organize travel, hotel reservations and expense reports for Directors
· Arrange the Directors' daily schedule and maintain communication with Executive Director
· Assist with Board communications (mailings, meeting support, catering)
· Supervise, manage, and complete performance appraisal for office staff (receptionist, drivers, office assistants)
· Other administrative and secretarial duties as required, such as: handle the logistics of IIEF’s international guests and visitors, handle invitations of IIEF’s events, etc.
· Minimum S1 or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant work experience, which includes at least 1 year of supervisory role
· Strong experience in procurement, filing, asset management, and vendor management
· Proactive, helpful, can do attitude
· Experience with NGO managing US Government contracts/grants preferred
- Computer literate, including spreadsheets, word processing, email, web
- Must have excellent fluency in English, both oral and written.