OXFAM who are we?
OXFAM is an International Non Governmental Organization working across the
world with a vision of just a world without poverty: a world in which
people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their
rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in
which all human beings are valued and treated equally.
This position is for Indonesian National only and on E1 level.
Under the supervision of Finance Officer OGB, the FA will assist the
Finance Officers and Finance Manager with the financial management of
Oxfam Indonesia office and together with them will ensure finance
contributes to and is aligned to the programme, country and region's
strategic goals. She/he will make coordination and working close with HR
and logistic team, Admin Officer, Program Finance team, Program Admin &
- To assist the FO with the financial management of the area programme.
- Oversee the finance operations this includes: payment; maintenance of
cash and bank books; production of timely management information; verify
cheque payment process.
- Provide management with a statement of expenditure against budget on all
programmes on a regular basis that will assist project planning and
delivery. Assist with the transactional and reporting aspects of the
financial management systems of the relief programme.
- Responsible and check HELIOS system of Purchase Invoice (PI), and Assets
Cash / Bank
To be responsible to manage cash and bank transactions (office and
programme), prepare paper work including writing cheques & electronic
banking entries & forms, and ensure correct authorization level is
Balance Sheet Accounts Management
To review & follow up of all outstanding Balance Sheet Accounts on a
- To be responsible to enter the financial transactions into Oxfam
computerize financial packages and ensuring it accurate and meet deadline
and running trial balance.
- To be responsible to reconcile the Balance Sheet Accounts as well
Medical levy and ensuring it accurate and meet deadline.
- To assist the Finance Officer to produce various management report.
- To be responsible of Indonesia monthly top up request.
- To be responsible for updating VAT logbook and assist the Finance
Officer in monitoring it and contact person in charge on Tax matters.
- To assist the Finance Officer in monitoring and contact to the project
partners on financial matters.
- To be responsible for maintaining Oxfam internal financial information
package and paper work.
- To ensure flow of information to correct place/person.
- To be responsible of financial documentation and filing system (paper
To assist the Finance Officer in the preparation of various budgets.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Education: minimum Diploma level certification or proven extensive work
- Minimum of two year’s work experience in finance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in financial management position.
- Written and spoken fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office and email)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, sense of responsibility, and initiative.
- A strong commitment to Gender, Diversity issues, Equal Opportunities,
and capacity building.
- Commitment to Oxfam’s overall aims and beliefs, including equal
opportunities and gender equity in all aspects of Oxfam’s work.
- Training and work experience in accounting and the management finance is
Terms and Conditions:
Contract type : Fixed Term
Starting date : ASAP
Location: Post based in Jakarta
How to apply
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for,
Send your complete application along with your resent resume to
email@example.com and mention the position title (FA) in the subject of
The closing date: August 31, 2016, 5 p.m
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
We encourage women and people with disability to apply
promotes equality and diversity
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.
Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)