The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development with around 16,400 employees. GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and the environment, and peace and security. As a public-benefit federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Government – in particular the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) – and public and private sector clients in around 130 countries in achieving their objectives in international cooperation. With this aim, GIZ works together with its partners to develop effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
The GIZ Office Indonesia is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
Expatriate Formalities Intern
The incumbent provides assistance to the Administration of services for International Staff assigned in Indonesia and their relative(s). She/he is also included in the risk management team which is responsible for the security of GIZ staff.
1. Expatriates Administration
- Filling documents and update database of International Staff GIZ
- Maintain and update International staff list including the family member in cooperation with the IT section
2. Support Services
- Collecting data of Apartment Agencies, Forwarding Companies, Pet Relocation Companies, etc.
- Copying, scanning document of International Staff
3. Other Duties/Additional Tasks
- Assist in and/or carry out other office activities and any other tasks as assigned;
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least graduated from Diploma I or Diploma III in all majors. Fresh Graduates are most welcome to apply;
- Good command of MS-Office;
- Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia; Proficient in English both oral and written;
- Excellent communication and administrative skills;
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and local integrated system);
- Ability to work in an international team and stressful environment;
Duty Station: Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Duration of Internship: 2 months
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: email@example.com before 12 August 2016.
Please put: Expatriate Formalities Intern as your email subject.
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate]