The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) is seeking for Copywriter (Consultant) for the development of Knowledge Management Series.
The Writer will be assigned to record and to write all important lessons and insights from resource persons and documents related to the overall establishment and operationalisation of the AHA Centre, as well as other relevant initiatives, mechanisms, activities, and tools related to the AHA Centre.
TASKS FOR THE WRITER/CONSULTANT
- Propose data collection and research methodology and finalise according to the AHA Centre requirements;
- Gather data through documents review and key informant interviews, consolidate, and provide analysis on the data gathered;
- Conduct meetings for information gathering and consultation with related stakeholders;
- Draft, revise and finalise the publication content (text) based on result of the data gathering as well as consultation with the AHA Centre - in Microsoft Word format;
- Submit the work in the format of Microsoft Word document within the agreed timeline, along with all supporting documents, interview respondents list, and other pertinent documents used in the research;
- Perform other duties related to publication as assigned by the AHA Centre.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application with indication of fee, CV and example of publications (i.e. journal, article, books, etc.) to: email@example.com by the latest of 16 September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information on AHA Centre, please visit www.ahacentre.org.
Posted by: Administration Unit AHA Centre <firstname.lastname@example.org>