tanotofoundation.org) is a
not-for-profit foundation which strives to be a center of excellence for
facilitating and improving access to quality educationand to empowerment
opportunities that contribute to poverty reduction. The Foundation currently
runs a number of philanthropic programs in Indonesia ranging from scholarship,
teachers training, school improvement programs,research support, to small
business development. Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for a Communications Officer. Kindly
read details below.
Job Description :
1. Cultivate strong relationships with mass media to deliver the company’s corporate messages, develop press material such as press release, story pitching, and conducting media visits, media conference, media briefing, and media trips to program sites.
2. Identify opportunities and implement activities to leverage and boost corporate image and reputation to both internal and external stakeholders
3. Support the production and publication of program documentation.
4. Responsible for the production of all internal communications materials i.e. newsletter, newsflash, poster, brochure, etc under the supervision of Communication Manager.
5. Support the production of collaterals in accordance with the prevailing corporate identify guidelines.
6. Review and update content of intranet/website, including develop new pages and features while ensuring that the website is both visually appealing and easy to navigate.
7. Coordinate with other units and within the team to manage files, especially the ones related to project progress, company events and activities
8. Train staff in matters related to corporate communications.
9. Such other duties reasonably assigned by the Supervisor or TF Management
1. Strong media relations (national media based in Jakarta).
2. Ability to work with minimal supervision
3. Bachelor degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Literature or other relevant major.
4. At the minimum 5 years of experience in communication or public relations in communication consultant, industry or NGO
5. Understand the nature of how foundation works, or how philanthropy or community development works
6. Good mastery of windows application (words, excel and powerpoint)
7. Basic understanding of graphic design
8. Able to communicate in Bahasa and English (active)
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your comprehensive resume to: email@example.com.