Information Solutions and Services Officer
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated
toimproving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally
drivensolutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education,
nutrition,environment, economic development, civil society, gender,
youth, research andtechnology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to
address today'sinterrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more
than 70 countries andall U.S. states and territories. We are currently
seeking qualified candidatesfor the position of: Officer, Information
Solutions andServicesLINKAGES is a USAID-funded project managed byFHI
360 aimed at accelerating the Indonesian HIV/AIDS response to
recruit,reach, test, treat and retain populations in HIV prevention,
care, andtreatment services. The project will focus primarily on members
of keypopulations (KPs) at highest risk for becoming infected with or
transmittingHIV, including men who have sex with men (MSM) and
transgender (TG) women,people who inject drugs (PWID) and female sex
workers (FSW). The responsibilities of the position include,but may not
be limited, to the following:
- Manages the day-to-daymanagement of technology support for the Indonesia and Papua offices.
- Lead in the installationof equipment, upgrades, project definition and delivery and routine supporttasks.
- Takes a lead role in theprocess of moving FHI offices (timeline to be determined).
- Helps recruit, hire, developand oversee vendors who provide
information technical and support to ensure afunctioning and optimal end
user computing experience organizational-wide.
- Works closely andcollaborates with functional area managers and
partners to ensure a well- coordinateddelivery of IT services to
internal and external stake holders.
- Responsible for themanaging the optimal operation of technology (i.e. servers, network,
storage, personal computers, end user equipment, peripherals,etc.).
- Responsible forescalation management as needed to other ISS teams or ISS management.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. Itneither
prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to
carryout these duties. This document should not be construed in any way
to representa contract of employment. Management reserves the right to
review and revisethis document at any time. Qualifications
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Informational Technology with atleast
5-7 years of related experience that must reflect the knowledge,
skillsand abilities listed above.
- Prior experience working with international NGOs and governmentorganizations required.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package.
Pleaseclick here to visitFHI 360's Career Center for a list of all open
positions or sending you resumeto firstname.lastname@example.org latestby September 30 th , 2016 COB.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity andaffirmative action employer. FHI 360
isan equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not
engage inpractices that discriminate against any person employed or
seeking employmentbased on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, nationalor ethnic origin, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, geneticinformation or any other
status or characteristic protected under applicablelaw.