Candidates must submit most recent CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than close of business Monday, 3 October 2016 Jakarta time.
The IT Officer is responsible for maintaining the network, computer, database and technology system used by the PerpuSeru Program. The officer will work under the direction of and report to the IT Manager. The IT Officer will prepare regular verbal and written progress reports that demonstrate the status of tasks toward expected results, as well as other reports as required. IT Officer provides day to day administration and support of the PerpuSeru Program. More information on the program can be accessed through perpuseru.org.
The duties for the PerpuSeru's IT Officer are:
Network and Server :
- Ensure servers active, updated, and sync
- Wide Area Network connectivity (internet connection and services, device support, Modem) is properly running well
- Manage bandwidth connection for PerpuSeru office (CentOS bandwidth management)
- Administering printers in network
- Setup and maintain shared/group calendars;
- Manage email account users and group
- Backup database sango of finance program
- Establish and oversee maintenance of all network databases
- Provide daily operational and maintenance (help desk) services to users: troubleshooting and repairs for hardware, software and network problems.
- Required applications are installed, patched and maintained correctly, are operational and up to date.
- Ensure users can access the network, can print and send / receive emails
- Make sure all PC and laptop are installed with proper software required
- Ensure smooth operation of computer, systems and equipment
- Backup and update database system PerpuSeru program
- Supervise the installation of network and computer hardware in the office
- Ensure Sango software is running well for finance team
- Ensure Anti Virus definitions are up to date
- Oversee the purchase of office IT supplies in coordination with the Procurement Manager
- Coordination and support M&E Team for reporting online
- Other IT related services as maybe requested from time to time.