CHIEF EXECUTIVE – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Direct and lead overall organization operations to ensure the effective day-to-day operation and proper implementation of the programme to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Develop and direct general strategy and plans for both programme implementation and day-to-day operation in order to provide clear guideline for the employees to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Lead and direct the overall day-to-day operation in order to ensure the seamless organization process to achieve organization’s goals.
- Lead and direct the implementation of programmes in order to maximize the organization’s reach and impact to society.
- Develop, and improve mutual and beneficial relationships with external parties (which may include, but not limited to: local government, authorities, partners and donor) to ensure the optimum support for Gugah Nurani Indonesia’s sustainability.
- Lead the identification of potential local donor by expanding organization’s network and reach in order to strengthen organization’s financial sustainability.
- Supervise, coach and develop direct reports and all employees to ensure the achievement of overall organization and increase the engagement level of the employee toward the organization.
- S2 / Master Degree; preferably in Business Administration, Management or Development Studies.
- Minimum 5+ years of senior management position.
- Preferably 5+ years of community development experiences.
- Demonstrates critical competencies in four broad categories: organizational savvy, commitment to results, leading change, and motivating.
- An experienced leader, used to reporting to a board of directors.
- Have an excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Have a capacity to work across the government, private and community sectors.
- Must be a decisive leader, capable of making efficient and effective decisions to positively effects organizational success.
- Good skill in computer use.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Name (Ex: Chief Executive_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 16 September 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
- For more information please kindly visit our website : www.gnindonesia.org
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3011