INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (AD) – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Responsible for the activities related to Information Technology (IT) in the organization, involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, as well as for maintaining the area´s technological level up to date, conducting studies and implementing new procedures and techniques in line with organization policy in order to keep operations running smoothly and efficiently.
- Develop and implement information technology systems (software) in order to make organization’s operation smooth and efficient.
- Formulate recommendations in order to increase IT efficiency based on evaluation of current IT infrastructure analysis.
- Operate and maintain current IT system in the organization in order to provide seamless operational process.
- Prepare and deliver training programs for employees in order to teach them how to use the organization’s IT system properly.
- Provide IT services and solutions to GNI employees (troubleshooting, hardware and software issues, etc) in order to provide seamless operation.
- Develop and implement an overall IT security strategy and ensure that appropriate IT security systems and processes are in place to protect the privacy and integrity of the organization’s information and related intellectual property.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Preferably 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Have a good understanding about information technology systems (software)
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex: IT_Head Office_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 12 September 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
- For more information please kindly visit our website : www.gnindonesia.org
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3011