We are looking for talented, ambitious and collaborative people to come alongside our mission, vision and values to stand for the vulnerable.
Job Title : Project Assistant (Temporary)
Work Location : Bali, Indonesia
Status Categories : Term of Asset: 1 week
The purpose of this post is to provide support to the Bali Project as delegated by Project Manager.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
- Reports to Trafficking Coordinator
- Assist in the Workshop of Anti Trafficking
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure the registrations of participant’s process are organized.
2. Ensure all the participants are signed the attendance list and documented.
3. Giving the participants all training materials.
4. Taking Notes during Anti Trafficking Workshop.
5. Taking photos during the Workshop and assist Workshop Facilitators during Workshop.
Minimum skills, education and experience required:
· Relevant knowledge and qualifications up to degree level
- Demonstrated ability to manage cash
- High level computer skills including proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Good organizing skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good skill in organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking.
- Able to handle and guard confidential information sensitively and discretely.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-culturally.
- Having driving license SIM C.
Preferences, but not required:
- Ability to speak Balinese language
- Ability to speak and write in English
World Relief Office:
Istana Kuta Galeria Blok PM I – 26
Jl. Patih Jelantik, Kuta – Bali 80361
before September 15, 2016.
HR of World Relief Indonesia