RFP title: “Communication Assessment for GOI Agency Inspectorates”
RFP issued on: 13 October 2016
Deadline for questions: 28 October 2016 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time.
Offerors Conference: 26 October 2016 at 10.00 AM Jakarta time, USAID CEGAH office. Meeting organized to discuss existing questions or concern regarding the bidding process.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 11 November 2016 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to: email@example.com
Objective: This RFP aims to seek proposals from qualified and experienced communication service providers to provide assistance to three GOI agencies (the Inspectorate General at the Ministry of Health, the Inspectorate General at the Ministry of Higher Education and Culture, and BPKP) to conduct a communication assessment of both programs and products.
Organizations eligible to apply:
Certified, legally-registered business entity;
· By law, has the capacity to sign a contract;
· Not under the supervision of a court, not bankrupt, its business activity not being discontinued;
· Not affiliated with any criminal association or activity;
· Not suspended or disbarred from receiving US Government awards;
· In the event that the Offeror will engage in a partnership with another organization in order to provide the required services, the Offeror shall have a formal operating agreement with the partnering organization which includes the percentage of ownership. All parties to an established partnership must be eligible for award
· Having a good performance record - not on any sanctions list nor blacklist maintained by any government agency/state owned company;
· Verified references that document work performed on at least three similar jobs;
· Having the ability/capacity required to carry out the specified work;
· Not making any incorrect/misleading statements about the competence and capabilities of its business;
· The Offeror’s production team must be based in Jakarta;
· Selected vendor must give copyright for production and distribution rights to USAID, MSI and its government beneficiaries.
Expected contract type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Contract, anticipated contract size and duration: Up to IDR 1,053,360,000 for one subcontract award. Contract will be for up to six months in duration.
You can download the complete documents here.