MDF Training & Consultancy is a worldwide operating management training and consultancy organisation for the international cooperation sector as well as governments and internationally operating companies. MDF employs over 100 staff members and has 9 regional offices world-wide, of which 3 are in Asia, operating as MDF Asia.
MDF's core activities is assisting national governments, non-governmental organisations, projects/ programmes and donor agencies in achieving development results at the personal, programme and organisational level. MDF-PI organises training courses and conducts consulting services.
MDF-PI is looking for a talented business development officer (Indonesian national willing to be based on Bali):
Business Development officer, with extensive experience in marketing and acquisition of training and consulting services
- Undertake a marketing strategy review;
- Set up appropriate marketing strategies for training and consulting services;
- Undertake marketing and acquisition activities for training and consulting services (calling, designing advertisements, postings on web pages, Facebook and twitter marketing, etc. etc.);
- Scan for business opportunities (tenders, assignments)
- Write proposals, in cooperation with the trainers/ consultants
- All other necessary marketing and acquisition of MDF-PI’s services to our clients.
- Required: sound knowledge and experience in marketing and acquisition;
- Required: able to write proposals in English
- Desired: experience in marketing of training and consulting services preferred;
- Desired: Previous expertise working in an international context;
- BA degree in marketing or a similar field;
- >3 yrs relevant marketing experience and sector experience;
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Indonesia (speaking and writing);
- Good report/ proposal writer
- Excellent communication and (proven) reporting skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Strong marketing and acquisition competencies and experiences in the private sector desired.
- Inspiring working environment, good atmosphere with a lot of personal responsibilities;
- Possibilities for personal growth and professional career development;
- Competitive remuneration in accordance with MDF's terms and conditions;
- MDF initially offers a one year contract, extendable.
Send applications (CV and Cover Letter) to Mr. Bart van Halteren, Director MDF-PI via MDFPI@MDF.NL