ProVisi Education is an education quality improvement consultant and implementing partner for multinational companies and international NGOs in education development programs. Established in 2002, we have worked with more than 100 companies and NGOs, 200 schools and 20.000 teachers in more than 20 provinces in Indonesia. For more details please visit our website: www.provisieducation.com
We are currently seeking a Deputy Program Manager. This position will be based in Jakarta and report directly to our Program Manager.
1. Over 3 years’ experience in middle management level of professional organization.
2. Demonstrated experience technical expertise in project management.
3. Demonstrated experience in program designing and proposal development.
4. Demonstrated experience in program implementation strategy and time line to make sure program run efficiently and effectively.
5. Excellence skills in developing networks, communication, and building organizational reputation.
6. Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
7. Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
1. Demonstrated experience in managing education, library and literacy development programs.
2. Demonstrated and current experiences in business development area.
3. Proven track record in selling products or services to new and existing customers.
To apply, please send your complete application to email@example.com
Application deadline: 30 November 2016.