INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Responsible to execute the audit process by analyzing and evaluating the performance of the organization’s financial, operational, and managerial processes systems to identify risks, areas of improvement, and to ensure that the organization compliance with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Manage data collection related to Internal Audit in order to identify risks and area of improvement.
- Perform internal audit procedures such as document review, financial review, interviews, etc in order to develop audit report from all departments.
- Prepare report regarding audit findings in order to provide insight to strategic board.
- Prepare data necessary for projects involving external auditors to ensure seamless process and delivery.
- S1 / Bachelor degree; preferably in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Preferably 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- A good understanding of accounting practices
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex : Audit_Head Office_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 7 November 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
- For more information please kindly visit our website : www.gnindonesia.org
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3011