EoI Number: IHP2016-003
ISEAN Finance and Administration Assistant (FAA) under the “Strengthening community systems to reduce vulnerability to and impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia”.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Islands of Southeast Asia Network on Male and Transgender Sexual Health (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-operation with Developing Countries (Hivos) jointly implemented the ISEAN Hivos Program supported by Global Fund Round 10. This program has the main goal of reducing the risks, vulnerability and impact of HIV and AIDS on the lives of MSM and transgender people in Island Southeast Asian Nations. It intends to address critical gaps in supporting and scaling up activities that reduce HIV/AIDS among MSMs and TGs in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Timor Leste. Hivos, as the Principal Recipient of the grant under the ISEAN-Hivos Program Global Fund Round 10 anticipates its extension period of implementation from October, 2016 to December, 2017.
In this regard, ISEAN is seeking applications for ISEAN Finance and Administration Assistant (FAA) that will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As the Finance and Administration Assistant (FAA), you will be working under the direct supervision of the ISEAN Finance Officer (FO) and ISEAN Administration Officer (AO) and in close collaboration with the ISEAN Regional Board members, other secretariat staff and partners. You will be responsible for following activities:
1. With FO and AO, assist in the development and/or implementation of administrative of and financial processes;
2. Carry out administrative and secretarial duties for the ISEAN Secretariat;
3. Assist FO in maintaining accounting records and preparing financial reports;
4. Ensure that all office equipment and services are appropriately maintained;
5. Provide administrative support to staff and project partners for organizing project activities at the regional and local levels;
6. Assist PMU staff in the preparation of materials for meetings, trainings and workshops;
7. Assist AO in arranging logistical requirements for the PMU staff travel and other needs;
8. Maintain records and inventory control of project assets.
9. Maintain and monitor office petty cash.
· An Indonesian national or permanent resident.
· Education: A formal diploma in any related fields, preferably in administration or finance, development studies or management studies, or equivalent competency would be considered helpful.
· Up-to-date with administrative and finance issues of Indonesia (contracts, laws).
· Language: Demonstrated high proficiency in English reading, writing and speaking ability. Native speaker of a ISEAN language is compulsory (Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Filipino, Tetum, Chinese or Tamil)
· Experience: Relevant professional or personal experience in administration, finance and human resources. Familiarity with Global Fund processes and procedures an advantage.
· Skills: Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. High level of community connectivity (understand the dynamic of communities of MSM and transgender people).
· Self-motivated, outgoing personality and a passion for communities of MSM and transgender people.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter (Title: ISEAN FAA) accompanied by full resume stating details of educational qualifications and working experience, before 23.10.2016 to: