Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) is one of Germany’s oldest and largest social welfare organisations with over 200 offices and a membership of 1.2 million.
ASB Indonesia and the Philippines aims to build resilience through inclusive and risk aware development. ASB has been working in Indonesia, in partnership with the Indonesian Ministry of Home Affairs, since 2006. In Indonesia, ASB works directly with partners and communities, and in support of government, to empower and build resilience through an inclusive whole-of-community approach.
As part of the Indonesian and the Philippines program, ASB is seeking expressions of interest from qualified and committed individuals for the following position:
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Duration : 12 months with potential extension
Start : Immediate
Vacancy : National position
:ASB offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience
Closing : 2 November 2016
Summary of job profile:
This position is primarily to ensure ASB’s accounting and donor financial procedures are maintained to the highest standards in a professional, transparent and accountable manner. In cooperation with other finance staff prepare, manage, record, report and maintain the financial accounts of ASB Indonesia and the Philippines according to internal standards, as well expectations and regulations of donors, local partners and Indonesian government.
Qualifications / requirement :
- Minimum university degree in finance and accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Experience of working with accounting system.
- Experience of working on Indonesian Tax Law and tax reporting.
- Tax brevet A and B certification is recognised as an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken both English and Bahasa Indonesia is essential.
- Flexible, able to multi-task, and work well under tight deadline.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as a team player in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent analytical and logical approach in problem solving and communication skills
- Fully computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience of working in a well-known international NGO is an asset.
- Willingness to travel and be flexible in the situation of emergency.
ASB is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please read the following carefully:
Qualified applicants should send:
a) application letter outlining your interest
b) curriculum vitae max: 2 pages clearly describing your relevant qualifications and experience
c) 2 referees’ contact details.
d) Application must using subject line : IDN1601_ACC_(applicant’s name)
Submit your application to Ms. Rosvita Walanda Sitorus: email@example.com
latest on November 2 2016
NOTE: A failure to follow the above application format will result in applications being disregarded. Only electronic applications accepted and only short-listed candidates will be contacted