REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) No. 610700.001.16.054
RFP title: “BPK Film Festival on ‘Mengawal Harta Negara’ (Overseeing the State’s Assets)”
RFP issued on: 21 October 2016
Deadline for questions: 7 November 2016 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time.
Offerors Conference: 4 November 2016 at 02.00 PM Jakarta time, USAID CEGAH office. Meeting organized to discuss existing questions or concern regarding the bidding process.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 18 November 2016 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to: email@example.com
Objective: This RFP aims to seek proposals from qualified and experienced event organizer/production house service providers to provide assistance to The Supreme Audit Board (BPK - Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan) to conduct a film festival
Organizations eligible to apply:
· Certified, legally-registered business entity;
· By law, has the capacity to sign a contract;
· Not under the supervision of a court, not bankrupt, its business activity not being discontinued;
· Not affiliated with any criminal association or activity;
· Not suspended or disbarred from receiving US Government awards;
· In the event that the Offeror will engage in a partnership with another organization in order to provide the required services, the Offeror shall have a formal operating agreement with the partnering organization which includes the percentage of ownership. All parties to an established partnership must be eligible for award
· Having a good performance record - not on any sanctions list nor blacklist maintained by any government agency/state owned company;
· Verified references that document work performed on at least three similar jobs;
· Having the ability/capacity required to carry out the specified work;
· Not making any incorrect/misleading statements about the competence and capabilities of its business;
· The Offeror’s production team must be based in Jakarta;
· Selected vendor must give copyright for production and distribution rights to USAID, MSI and its government beneficiaries.
Expected contract type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Contract, anticipated contract size and duration: Up to IDR 1,037,600,000 for one subcontract award. Contract will be for up to six months in duration.
You can download the complete documents here.