World Relief is US based non government organization, work with local partner to stands with the vulnerable to end the cycle of suffering, transforming lives and building sustainable communities.
We are looking for talented, ambitious and collaborative people to come alongside our mission, vision and values to stand with the vulnerable.
Job Title : DRR Bali – Field Staff
Work Location : Karang Asem, Bali Indonesia
Status Categories : Term of Asset: 8 months
The purpose of this post is to provide support to the DRR Bali Project as delegated by Project Manager.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Making attendance and documentation.
- Preparing training materials and supplies for training.
- Prepare monthly reports
- Coordinate with Project Manager making news letter Bali Project in Bahasa as formatted every 2 months.
- Organize any Project event, document and making report that required by Project Manager.
- Record and documented any emergency situation in Bali Project.
- Build relationship with LPO, Government, community
- Supervision of program implementation in the field
- Collaboration with the government program
- Strengthen local partners on operational standard operation (SOP), especially for administration
Logistic and Asset management
- Preparing and maintaining all material needs with the process and not limited; Purchase request, Quotations, Purchase Order, Good Received Note, etc with following the Logistic Operational and Procedure.
- Administrative tasks. Complete expense reports, vehicle requests, and other forms and documents required by the Project Manager. Print, scan and photocopy documents on request by Project Manager.
- Develop and maintaining vehicles log book, office supplies and fuel requests
- Coordinate with PM and Fin & Adm. Assistant for Purchase all Project Materials
- Assist operations in the field (Driving and administration)
Carry out any other duties as requested by the Project Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of related major
- Have knowledge on issues related to Disaster Risk Reduction
- Have experience in community facilitation, preferably from NGO
- Good organizing skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-culturally.
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Having driving license SIM A is an advantage.
- Ability to speak Balinese language
- Ability to speak and write in English
Please submit your application to email@example.com or
World Relief Office:
Istana Kuta Galeria Blok PM I – 26
Jl. Patih Jelantik, Kuta – Bali 80361
before October 17, 2016.
HR of World Relief Indonesia