Contract Type Individual Contractor (ICA)
Contract Duration 24 months
Date to close 12/10/2016
Ref No STA 1206
In support of GGGI's Indonesia Country Program, the Finance Associate will ensure consistent quality and services encompassing multiple financial processes with an aim to sustain GGGI’s operational standards. The position reports to the Operations Manager and will focus on finance and project budget management functions.
The Finance Associate both advises and implements possible remedial approaches to solve in country financial operational issues to advance quality of service. Coordinating and implementing the financial coding of these transactions will all be part of the daily routine. The Finance Associate is also expected to support a variety of other administrative tasks to ensure efficient in country operations.
The Finance Associate manages accounting data, ensure data are accurate and valid prior to uploading to the integrated online system (ERP). The Finance Associate monitors accounts payable and accounts receivable (advances) through aging systems on monthly basis, prepare all financial report as needed. The Finance Associate will oversee the maintenance and reconciliation of bank records.
The Finance Associate will also be responsible for maintaining ledgers accuracy and contributing to the regular financial reporting as well as budgeting/forecasting functions and audit related routines due. The Finance Associate will also monitor all financial and tax events, trends, assessments and other relevant financial and administrative concerns within Indonesia Office and advises Operation Manager on possible approaches and solutions.
- Coordinate with Finance Department at HQ in Seoul, ensuring all transactions are record properly and comply with GGGI regulations, monitor payments made from HQ.
- Coordinate with Banks for any authorization process within GGGI Indonesia, negotiate with ANZ to get the best rate for transfer from GGGI USD account to IDR account.
- Build and maintain relationships with service or goods providers.
- Prepare payment (authorized in country payment) in the online banking every Thursday, ensure all supporting documents are completely attached and comply with GGGI Finance Regulation and PSAK.
- Prepare the journal of Cash Payment and Cash Received in IDR and USD and post it in the system, ensure the accuracy of the GL account use as well as the amount.
- Ensure all financial report (both external and internal) are submitted on time. Ensure all the reports are using the correct format required.
- Manages the preparation and submission of fund requests and forecasting, ensure Indonesia has sufficient fund to support the activities and at the same time maintain minimum operating cash balance to avoid excessive balance in country.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of bank records. Monitor foreign currency requirements
- Ensure the accuracy of all withholding tax calculation and in line within the latest regulation from the Tax Office.
- Maintain reconciliation of advances, bank and petty cash
- Coordinate the monthly and yearly end finance, and audit related routines
- Assist Operation Manager in budgeting process.
- Monitor AP and AR, develop aging report analysis on monthly basis.
- Analyze transactions that requires for accrual and prepare the entries necessary.
- Review staff travel request and acquittal prior to submission into the ERP
- Any other administration support as needed
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related area
- Minimum 3 year experiences in accounting or finance
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles
- Familiar with withholding tax and Tax Return, preferably has Brevet A and B certificates.
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good administrative and organizational skills and ability to keep documentation tidy and accessible.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to plan and organize multiple simultaneous tasks efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and ask for clarification where needed.
- Ability to communicate and work as part of a team.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) accounting software and E banking.
- Fluent in oral and written English skills.
How apply: Please apply online by clicking url below: