Wahid Foundation, formerly known as The Wahid Institute, who strive for a just and peaceful world has become one of the leading voices espousing moderate and tolerant views of Islam in Southeast Asia, currently looking for professional candidates to fill in position as below:
Policy Paper Writer
- Minimum graduated with Bachelor degree (in any major), preferable Master degree
- Experience in writing policy paper
- Minimum 5 years experience in advocacy on religoous freedom and human rights
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadline
- Develop a Policy Paper for advocacy the Guarantee of Religion Freedom or Belief, through evidence-based work and the data , project oversight and strategic frameworks .
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org