RFP title: “Strengthening Implementation of LAPOR! SP4N”
RFP issued on: 28 September 2016
Deadline for questions: 14 October 2016 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time.
Offerors Conference: 12 October 2016 at 02.00 PM Jakarta time, USAID CEGAH office. Meeting organized to discuss existing questions or concern regarding the bidding process.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 26 October 2016 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to: email@example.com
Objective: This RFP aims to give assistance to the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform (Kementerian Pendayagunaan Apparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi/KemenPAN-RB), Ombudsman of the Republic of Indonesia (ORI), and the Executive Office of the President of the Republic of Indonesia (Kantor Staff Presiden/KSP) to strengthen the implementation of LAPOR!SP4N, that are:
1. To improve management of LAPOR!SP4N, include Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), coordination among LAPOR!SP4N leading sectors, and engagement with GoIs’ LAPOR officers;
2. To integrate Local Governments (Provincial and District) of North Maluku, North Sumatera, Banten, and East Javas’ complaint handling systems into LAPOR!SP4N.
Geographic focus: The RFP solicits applications for interventions that will be implemented both in nationally and in four focus areas that are North Maluku, North Sumatera, Banten, and East Java.
Organizations eligible to apply:
· Certified, legally-registered business entity;
· By law, has the capacity to sign a contract;
· Not under the supervision of a court, not bankrupt, its business activity not being discontinued;
· Not affiliated with any criminal association or activity;
· Not suspended or disbarred from receiving US Government awards;
· In the event that the Offeror will engage in a partnership with another organization in order to provide the required services, the Offeror shall have a formal operating agreement with the partnering organization which includes the percentage of ownership. All parties to an established partnership must be eligible for award
· Having a good performance record - not on any sanctions list nor blacklist maintained by any government agency/state owned company;
· Verified references that document work performed on at least three similar jobs;
· Having the ability/capacity required to carry out the specified work;
· Not making any incorrect/misleading statements about the competence and capabilities of its business;
· The Offeror’s production team must be based in Jakarta;
· Selected vendor must give copyright for production and distribution rights to USAID, MSI and its government beneficiaries.
Expected contract type: Fixed Price Purchase Order
Contract, anticipated contract size and duration: Up to IDR 1,185,030,000 for one subcontract award. Contract will be for up to nine months in duration.
You can download the complete documents here.