The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is the German International Cooperation implementing sustainable development on behalf of the German Government.
GIZ has a record of more than 20 years of involvement in renewable energy (RE) in Indonesia. Starting from rural electrification and mini hydropower, the portfolio expanded to other renewable energies and larger grid connected systems such as biomass and photovoltaics.
GIZ in cooperation with the “Directorate General for New and Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation (DG NREEC)“ is presently implementing the project “Promotion of Least Cost Renewables in Indonesia”. The project aims at the using of renewables in areas where renewables can be applied cost efficiently. Further information can be found on the following website: www.lcore-indonesia.or.id
We are currently looking for an:
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· keeping the office premises clean and tidy
· running errands and carrying out other tasks needed to run the office smoothly
1. Office services
· cleans the office premises, rooms, furniture, carpets and windows;
· checks and refills supplies in all areas, including office supplies (Aqua water availability, tea, sugar, stationeries, tissues, etc) and articles in the washrooms and WCs;
· sets up and prepares the conference rooms as instructed including the meeting logistics/equipment, such as LCD projector, notebook, flipchart, etc;
· supplies the offices with hot and cold beverages and other catering services;
· provides services at meetings, e.g. serves coffee and tea for guests and visitors;
· reports if stocks, e.g. of beverages/office stationeries are low, and need to be replaced.
2. Supports office communications and administration
· Keeps the inventory list up to date with coordination with the office manager
· Ensures all inventory items are labelled according to the inventory list
· Support in preparing/typing minor documents, e.g. address label
· Support in updating data base of contacts
· Manage his own filing system in a computer
· Put the publication materials in storage and monitor the stock
· supports office or project logistics, e.g. takes letters to the post office or hands them to courier services
· makes photocopies and scans documents as needed
· checks office supplies and restocks office materials, e.g. ensuring that fax machines and photocopiers are operational by filling with paper, toner cartridges etc.
· carries out minor repairs as required to keep office equipment operational.
3. General tasks
· runs errands, e.g. buys lunch on request for office staff if and when required;
· reports damage to office areas and equipment, and organises and monitors maintenance and repair.
4. Other duties/Additional Task
· assisting in any other appearing office assistance-related tasks.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
· At least Senior High School education;
· At least 3 years’ work experience in a comparable position with references;
· Basic Computer (MS Office) skill;
· Basic English proficiency;
· Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) will be an advantage
· Sensitivity in handling and disposing of documents which may be important;
· Reliable, honest, initiative, pro-active, eager to learn new things, responsible and good organisational skills, appropriate appearance and clothing;
· Reliability in punctuality and availability.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Expected to join: Immediately
Direct Supervisor: Project Office Manager
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 18 November 2016.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: LCORE - OA