Cardno Emerging Markets invites applications for the Accountant position for an international donor funded projects in Indonesia. Please note that this position is for an ongoing project and requires immediate availability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accountant will execute day-to-day accounting and banking activities of the project such as : receive, review, and process invoices, travel advances and expense reports, and other requests for payment; maintain accounts payable; record financial transactions into automated accounting system; perform vendor eligibility checks; manage fixed assets; prepare and process payment requests, wire transfers, and checks; assist in the preparation of reports, reconciliations, and budgets; coordinate tax exemption and resolve tax issues; prepare payroll; and other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting functions such as invoice and payroll processing, cash management, reconciliation, project accounting, and financial reporting.
· Previous experience working on an automated accounting system, and budget and commitment management.
· Strong skills in internal controls and accounting standards.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent accounting certification.
· Good understanding of Indonesian tax laws and compliance.
· Advanced Excel skills.
· Prior SAP experience would be an added advantage.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent English level – reading, writing and speaking.For details, regarding how to apply is available on our website: http://www.cardno.com/en-au/