RFP title: National Health Care Survey
RFP issued on: 14 December 2016
Deadline for questions: 27 December 2016 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time.
Offerors Conference: 22 December 2016 at 10.00 AM Jakarta time, USAID CEGAH office. Meeting organized to discuss existing questions or concern regarding the proposal submission process.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 11 January 2017 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to: email@example.com (emailed documents should be in MSWord and Excel).
Objective: This RFP aims to conduct evidence-based policy-making in the field of corruption by identifying key corruption trends in the health sector.
Geographic focus: The RFP solicits applications for interventions that will be implemented in Indonesia (national).
Organizations eligible to apply:
· Certified, legally-registered business entity;
· By law, has the capacity to sign a contract;
· Not under the supervision of a court, not bankrupt, its business activity not being discontinued;
· Not affiliated with any criminal association or activity;
· Not suspended or disbarred from receiving US Government awards;
· Having a good performance record - not on any sanctions list nor blacklist maintained by any government agency/state owned company;
· Verified references that document work performed on at least three similar jobs;
· Having the ability/capacity required to carry out the specified work;
· Not making any incorrect/misleading statements about the competence and capabilities of its business;
· The Offeror’s consultant team must be based in Jakarta;
· Selected subcontractor must give copyright for production and distribution rights to USAID, MSI and its government beneficiaries.
Expected Contract type: Fixed Price
Contract Award, Anticipated Contract Size and Duration: Up to IDR 3,242,500,000 for one subcontract award. Contract will be for up to six months in duration.
You can download the complete documents here.