Efforts to increase access to clean water and sustainable sanitation is part of the responsibilities of all stakeholders concerned in this area of development. SPEAK Indonesia is now seeking qualified individuals to work for IUWASH Plus in WASH trainings.
The Training Specialist will coordinate the overall IUWASH PLUS training program to improve household WASH services. The responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
· Managing training program that will improve household WASH services
o Developing and maintaining system for tracking the progress of trainings conducted by IUWASH PLUS and counterparts, and the impact to WASH access;
o Supporting and help to organize training event as well as facilitating training implement by IUWASH PLUS;
o Providing input and support on the development of training modules in coordination with other specialists under Component 1 and with other IUWASH PLUS Components, including: Component 2, Strengthening City and Districts WASH Institutional Strenghtening; Component 3, Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and Component 4, Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication;
o Providing input and support for the training program under Componet 1 as well as under other IUWASH PLUS Components, including: Component 2, Strengthening City and Districts WASH Institutional Strengthening; Component 3, Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and Component 4, Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication;
o Document training modules/manuals and share to the national and regional stakeholders, in coordination with other specialists under Component 1and with other IUWASH PLUS Components, including: Component 2, Strengthening City and Districts WASH Institutional Strenghtening; Component 3, Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and Component 4, Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication.
· Coordinate and support IUWASH PLUS Regional training program through:
o Providing input for the design of the training;
o Preparation of IUWASH annual work plans and budgets resulting in agreed action plans, incorporating cost-sharing and /or leveraging of local and National stakeholders;
o Monitoring and Reporting of IUWASH PLUS training in all IUWASH PLUS locations, in line with approved project proposals and budgets including SOW for training implemented by regional teams;
o Maintaining regular contact with Regional BC/Marketing Specialists and other Regional Specialists, joining regular IUWASH meetings, and providing advice to Regional Managers and the BC/Marketing Advisor on priority technical issues.
· Input related to the above for IUWASH biweekly, quarterly, annual and other reports as well as workplans;
· Technical and programmatic reports, training progress, manuals, event materials, etc;
· Accurate data in accordance with the IUWASH PLUS Activity Monitoring Plan (AMP).
Posting & Reporting Relationships:
The WASH Training Specialist will be based in the IUWASH PLUS National Office in Jakarta, with periodic visits to all IUWASH working locations. S/He can be requested by DAI and/or USAID, to travel outside Indonesia for official duties. S/He will report directly to the BC/Social Mobilization Specialist.
· A bachelor’s degree in WASH sector related field
· At least 5 to 10 years of experience in preparing designing, facilitating, organizing, coordinating, and evaluating WASH related training program primarily in community based approach
· Experience in writing training report, preparing training evaluation tools and training program progress, preferably in English
· Experience in working with international donor agency/NGO, USAID program is highly desirable
· Other related experience in regard to scope area of responsibility and variety of tasks
Expected start date: Available Immediately
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application to Operational & HRD Manager firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com before December 22nd 2016.
1. Write “Application for WASH Training Specialist” in the subject line of the email
2. Attach latest resume /CV with signature (please download at
goo.gl/tyY579) includes references (3 contacts): Name, position, email, phone number – in pdf
3. Attach copy of job contract(s) for the last 3 years – in pdf
4. Attach copy of TRN card (NPWP) – in pdf
All attachments should not exceed 10 MB.
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications. There will be no correspondence about this vacancy. Only short listed candidates will be notified.