Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
As an Accounting Officer, with main responsibility in Taxation. The position will also support General Accounting tasks, review advance liquidations / reconciliations, General Cashier and banking tasks.
- Able to join immediately;
- Maximum age of 45 yo;
- Willing to work in Ubud area.
- Must have good communication and writing skills to interact with various departments (internally & externally)
- Minimum four years of work experience in accounting
- Brevet A and Brevet B certified
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and taxation for not-for-profit context is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with accounting software and willingness to learn Quickbooks
- Experience with preparing financial reports using advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Positive attitude, hard-working, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to communicate in English
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision.
- Fully computer literate
- Indonesian national with a Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Apply accounting principles in financial data processing
- Researching and understanding Indonesian tax law
- Perform tax reconciliations in monthly and annual basis;
- Assisting in preparing financial statements of Yayasan Kopernik as well as budget reports in monthly basis, quarterly donor reports, and
- Prepare the annual Corporate Income Tax (CIT) of Yayasan Kopernik.
- Assist the audit for Yayasan Kopernik.
Skill & Behavior :
- Advanced accounting knowledge;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Indonesian Taxation;
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: https://kopernik.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JANUARY 22nd 2017