Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transitioning countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
The Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative is a five-year, $22.8 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The IWDP team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, DAI’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
Objectives and Duties:
The Administrative Assistant is a member of the IWDP Operations team. He/She will coordinate the daily operations of the project, including administration, logistics, and human resources support. He/She will ensure accurate and complete record-keeping and filing systems based on the project’s Field Operations Manual (FOM), USAID regulations, and contract requirements and limitations. He/She will support travel and logistics for events and for staff members, working with the Procurement team and the Office Manager.
- Support the daily administrative operations of the project
- Maintain accurate and complete operational record-keeping and filing systems; responsible for the orientation of all new staff in project record-keeping procedures
- Maintain policies and procedures in TAMIS as well as a hard copy binder of operations, policies and procedures instructions to staff
- Support Office Manager in the administration of the operations team leave schedule
- Work directly with the Office Manager on special projects including performing periodic audits and spot checks to monitor compliance
- Maintain communication with DAI’s home office staff on administrative and operational aspects of the project
- Coordinate travel and logistics for events and staff in coordination with the Office Manager
- Other logistic and administrative activities as required including but not limited to: study tours, consultative workshops, and awards programs
- Maintain all personnel records to ensure compliance with DAI’s FOM and USAID policies
- Manages all personnel and human resources records, including salary list, personnel files, and leave tracking.
- Ensure that all new and current staff are trained on personnel policies and administrative procedures
· BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of administrative experience
· Experience with USAID human resources policy and regulations is preferred
· At least one year of logistics experience
· Ability to apply laws, regulations and instructions and interpret DAI and USAID policy
Base of Operations:
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Accountant will report to the Office Manager.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to IWDP_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications as soon as possible, latest 3 February. Applicants are instructed to write “Administrative Assistant Application – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.______________________________
The DAI email disclaimer can be found at http://www.dai.com/disclaimer.