Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transitioning countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
The Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative is a five-year, $22.8 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The IWDP team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, DAI’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
Objectives and Duties:
The M&E Coordinators will support M&E Expert to conduct data quality reviews, aggregate partner implementer and beneficiary data, conduct site visits to PIs to monitor data collection methods, conduct training as needed for PIs on M&E. Three M&E Coordinators will be selected from the pool of candidates.
- Compile and report data collection and analysis on IWDP results indicators.
- Implement all procedures and policies for M&E activities as set by the M&E Expert.
- Contribute to DAI’s existing Management Information System which will organize data sets gathered for performance monitoring and evaluation
- Assist in the design of practical tools and methodologies to assemble data required on a recurrent basis to track program performance
- Contribute and prepare reports on results indicators and with program evaluation as needed.
- Draft formats, questionnaires, and other data collection tools that will be used for reporting data and ensure accuracy of information on reporting requirements
- Other M&E data collection and reporting assignments, as assigned
- Liaise with technical teams regarding site visit findings and activities
- Two years of experience in the area of monitoring and evaluation and information management.
- A bachelor degree in related field
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data
- Experience in managing and recording data and project documents.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varied timelines
- Spoken and written English fluency
Base of Operations:
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- The M&E Coordinators will report to the M&E Expert.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to IWDP_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications as soon as possible, latest by 3 February. Applicants are instructed to write “M&E Coordinator Application – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.______________________________
The DAI email disclaimer can be found at http://www.dai.com/disclaimer.