Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
LOCATION: EAST JAVA (BOJONEGORO AND TUBAN)
In Coordination with all member with the team based in HQ and field, Senior Program Officer will work in implementing Wonder Women West Program particularly in East Java Area. Main role for senior program officer are to develop program planning, activities, and monitor its implementation based on program logframe. Sr. Program Officer will be based in Bojonogero.
- Minimum 3 years work in micro social enterprises, food business, or social entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or marketing
- Willing to work with different community
- Willing to be placed in the field
- Hold SIM C
- Indonesian nationality
Skill and behaviors :
- Ability to develop project management guidelines, policies and procedures to train and guide other staff members in best practice project management
- Ability to interact with existing partners (donors, consulting clients, suppliers, communities, etc.) and maintain good relations.
- Having good communication and problem solving skills
- Develop work plan and lead the implementation of the project to meet program's deliverables
- Lead and supervise field team of East Java
- Day to day problem solving
- Provide suggestion on Field's staff capacity development to Associate Program Manager
- Build relationship with potential suppliers, vendors, training institutions, finance institutions, government, NGOs, etc
- Provide regular updates on targets through databases, Powerpoint and Excel
- Document the process through blogs, reports, photos and videos.
- Other Duties as necessary
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: https://kopernik.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FEBRUARY 5th 2017