Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transitioning countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
The Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative is a five-year, $22.8 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The IWDP team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, DAI’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
Objectives and Duties:
The Office Manager will support operations and logistic activities for the IWDP Initiative and will ensure proper maintenance and management of the IWDP office and equipment.
· Maintain relationships with office landlord and landlord manager;
· Manage utility (Internet, landline, cell phone, gas, guard, water, electricity, generator fuel suppliers, etc.) service agreements;
· Coordinate services calls for office equipment (printers, generator, photocopier etc.); repairs and office maintenance;
· Maintain and ensure adequate stock of office stationery and other supplies;
· Schedule and arrange travel requirements for staff and short-term consultants including air tickets, airport pickup and hotel stay;
· Coordinate vehicle usage among staff and review vehicle distance logs
· Jointly with HR team, process expatriates’ visa extensions and customs clearance of expatriates’ household effects;
· Ensure order and cleanliness of all areas of the office;
· Provide logistics support to organize different meeting, training, workshop events;
· Audit inventory of project assets on at least an annual basis or as required.
· Submit purchase requisitions for all office supplies as needed by project staff.
· Other duties as assigned by the Finance and Admin Manager that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
- B.A. Degree in Administration or equivalent.
- 4+ years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in office administration or project operations
- Experience with USAID human resources policy and regulations is preferred;
- At least one year of logistics experience;
- Ability to apply laws, regulations and instructions and interpret DAI and USAID policy;
- Ability to perform high-level duties with a minimum of supervision.
- Experience supervising staff
- Fluency in English is required
- The Office Manager will supervise the Administrative Assistant and Project Driver(s).
Base of Operations:
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Office Manager will report to the Finance and Administration Manager.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to IWDP_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications as soon as possible, latest 3 February. Applicants are instructed to write “Office Manager Application – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.______________________________
The DAI email disclaimer can be found at http://www.dai.com/disclaimer.