Mohon bantuannya untuk mengiklankan lowongan di bawah di group .
Terimakasih atas kerjasama -nya.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------
CWS Indonesia www.cwsglobal.org is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for many years under an agreement with the Ministry of Social Affairs. CWS Indonesia is the field office of CWS, Inc., headquartered in New York. CWS assists the most vulnerable, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
CWS is implementing a BPRM-funded program in Jakarta that assists unaccompanied children refugees/asylum seekers to access basic needs and basic services such as shelter, health care, and provides skills training and education programs.
CWS is now looking to fill the following position:
Health Officer: Jakarta based – 1 person
JOB SUMMARY: The Health Officer is required to support CWS in the implementation of Protecting Urban Refugee through Empowerment (PURE) Plus Project specifically in health related field and activities. The Health Officer should report to Senior Program Officer – Health and Deputy/Program Manager for all types of reporting and communication concerning the project. Give advice in the areas related with Health issues concerning the refugees/POC when required. The position also requires coordination/ communication with all CWS Programs staff. An ability to be flexible in working with refugees and as part of team is essential.
RESPONSIBILITY & TASKS
Implementation of Health program in Jakarta.
- Identification on physical/health as well as social-psychological problem of refugees
- In charge of basic medical assistance and the delivery of first aid services
- Handles emergency cases raised by refugees
- Manage medical supplies used for general medical services
- Deals, coordinates and maintain relationship with nominated PUSKESMAS and Hospitals
- Work closely with Senior/Program Officers in providing medical services/consultation
- Focal point for health emergency cases (responsible for hotline services)
- Routine home visit to the refugees community areas, and to the unaccompanied children’s shelters
- Make sure that all medical cases are referred properly to PUSKESMAS or Hospitals
- Monitor pregnant mother, babies and children development concerning health and nutrition status.
- Develop the Memorandum of Understanding with nominated PUSKESMAS and Hospital.
- Review all medical invoices claimed by refugees
Identification of needs of refuges/group (what kind of technical support is needed)
- Discuss with respective Deputy Program Manager and other Senior/Program Officers about identification of physical/health training needs of refugees/group.
- Hold formal and informal discussion with refugees.
- Provide regular update on health issues and procedure to the refugees
Documentation and report writing.
- Provide information, data and reports timely as requested.
- Develop a case file system for each refugees
- Maintain and update data base of all refugees related to their health problems (including billing and medical claim)
- Ensure that all program documentation and reports are prepared properly and timely.
- Make report of field visit
- Develop different presentation related to health program when required
Monitoring, and Evaluation
- Monitoring the health condition of refugees periodically
- Monitor, and evaluate all billings claimed by PUSKESMAS and Hospitals
- Evaluate the refugees’ needs concerning heath issues and services.
- Report and coordinate with other program staffs concerning other refugees needs
- Evaluate the project implementation and give inputs to Program Manager related to proposal development, or project reporting in the area of health.
Internal communication and coordination
- Communicate and coordinate with finance staff on the financial issues of projects.
- Communicate and coordinate with other Senior/Program Officers on programmatic issues.
- Communicate and coordinate with administration staff on administration issues, such as coordinate vehicles when traveling to project site.
- Do other tasks as requested by the Senior Program Officer – Health or Deputy/Program Manager
- Having minimal background (S1) in Public Health, Medical or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in medical services, preferably in refugees context
- Good communication of both spoken and written English
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and to handle multi tasking jobs
- Able to work in a team and work harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with INGO or International environment is beneficial
- Willing to travel/visit to project site
- Willing to spend most time at the field to assist refugees and emergency situation
- Having experience in managing medical services and medical assistance
- Able to handle first aid services and health emergency cases
- Able to interact and communicate with wide-range of stakeholder (Medical institutions, NGO networks, government institution and refugees)
- Willing to prepare and provide the capacity building/training of health promotion and nutrition for staff and refugees
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to motivate/counsel both staff and refugees
- Having experience in assisting refugees is an advantage
- Ability to organize data management
- Having a skill in writing, reporting, and documenting is essential