Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is is currently accepting applications for the position of:
REGIONAL FINANCE OFFICER
Based in Makassar (Job Code: RFO – MKS)
Regional Finance Officer responsible for ensuring proper cash accounting from SCPP Program/GP SCPP, and timely payment of the Program in the regional/district office.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related subject from an accredited academic institution;
· At least five (5) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development or for-profit project implementation is required;
· Good understanding of development project implementation, particularly in rural and/or agricultural development is appreciated;
· Must have exceptional report writing and speaking skills, both Bahasa Indonesia and English language;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to coach staff;
· Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office.
Swisscontact Kantor Sulawesi; Gedung Graha Pena Lt. 11, Ruang 1108-1109 Jl. Urip Sumoharjo No. 20, Panaikang, Makassar – 90231 E-mail: recruitment.indonesia@