Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Procurement & Logisitic Officer
Based in Jakarta (Job Code: PLO - JKT)
Under direct supervision from The Procurement and Logistic Manager of Country Office, Procurement and Logistic Officer is responsible and accountable for developing and maintaining system of Procurement and Logistic activities Country Office level in full compliance with Swisscontact Procurement and Logistic regulations. In accordance with the provisions of the Internal and External Finance and Audit Act, Asset officers of the Country Office are responsible for the efficient, effective and economical use of Procurement and Logistic activity. In addition safe keeping of the Swisscontact's assets and can be held legally responsible any loss, damage or misuse of such assets, expiration of insurance, endorsement of insured items and insurance claim.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistic, Procurement Management from an accredited academic institution or an equivalent combination of training experiences
· At least three (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Procurement and Logistic management
· Experience in fleet management
• At least three (5) years of progressively responsible experience in international development project implementation
• Strong organizational, planning, management skills and experience working inter-culturally.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
• Progressive responsible experience in managing procurement and logistics management
• Excellent level of computer literacy and a good knowledge in logistics database
• Strong proficiency in use of Database would be an advantage
• Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
• Proficiency in English would be an advantage.Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until February 3rd, 2017 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope or Email subject to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530