Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Senior PR & Communication Officer
Based in Jakarta (Job Code: SPRCOM - JKT)
Senior PR & Communication Officer is providing assistance to Senior Communication Manager and the regional communication officers in implementing SCPP project strategy at its working areas. The role of this position is, in the most effective and efficient manner, to illustrate the policies, interests and achievement of the program towards donors and private sectors, GOI, the beneficiaries, decision makers, public and related stakeholders through various PR and marketing materials.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Public Relation, communication or journalism OR two to five years of related field.
· At least 2 years working in Marketing & Communication field or mainstream media, expertise in excellent writing (both Bahasa Indonesia and English).
· Experience Experience working in inter-cultural teams and environments;
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time in a tight schedule;
· Event management experience with an international or non-profit organization.
· Experience working in public relations for an international or non-profit organization.
· Strong organizational, planning, management skills and experience working in inter-cultural teams and environments.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
· Good interpersonal skills, attitude and commitment to working in a team.
· Excellent publication writing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530