RutgersWPF Indonesia is a nongovernmental organization that has been working in Indonesia to improve sexual and reproductive health and rights and prevent sexual and gender based violence. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthusiastic candidates who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation and Knowledge Management (PME&KM) Coordinator
Jakarta based, 1 (0ne) Position.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Develop integrated M & E framework with data collection tools and annual budget for M & E for all programmes.
· Implement M & E plans and ensure timely reporting. The work includes efficiently track, analyze, report, and update process and other indicators, and results over the life of the programmes to be consistent with the work plan.
· Develop indicators along with instruments to measure outputs and outcomes in accordance for all interventions.
· Guide PME & KM officer in maintaining the data collection and tools in a systematic and effective manner to facilitate analysis.
· Communicate intensively with the Communication Officer, Programme Coordinators, Program team and Finance Team about the results of the analysis of program performance; Conduct periodic monitoring and evaluation visits to partners as part of the monitoring system organizational / technical assistance (capacity building) for partners.
· Provide technical guidance to partners and program staff regarding indicators and understanding of the operational definitions and program performance;. Train and coach program staff and partners in the use of M & E framework, data collection and in general on Result Based Management tools. Coordinate with PME & KM Officer in analyzing outcomes associated with actual data and the current situation. In coordination with PME & KM Officer create and consolidate the periodic reports and analyze targets versus achievement.
· Any other tasks within the scope of the role as directed and agreed.
· Develop knowledge management strategy and guidelines.
· Implement knowledge management through the systematic sharing of evaluations and lessons learned and best practices to improve programmes and advocacy.
· Develop, manage and share systematically a centralized information center in the organization’s server.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Commitment to Rutgers WPF Indonesia’s vision and mission and values.
· Minimum 10 years of work experience on project monitoring and evaluation with special emphasis on data management including data collection, analysis, reporting and storage.
· Preferably S2 degree from relevant background (international relations, public health, international law, political science, communication and other social and humanity studies).
· Have knowledge / experience in the field of research and data analysis (qualitative and / or quantitative).
· Familiarity with SRHR and SGBV issues and with a positive attitude toward sexuality.
· Experience working with an international environment and knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines and tools for monitoring and evaluation, especially outcome measurements.
· Good conceptual and analytical skills and ability to think and operate innovatively; Good administration and organizational skills and ability to optimize independent use of time against variable workload.
· Ability to work independently and under pressure in a rapidly changing professional environment.
· Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and not lose sight of strategic priorities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Indonesian.
· Good skills in operating relevant computer software with proficiency in data management systems.
The application can be submitted by e-mail to:
With Indicating the position (PME & KM Coordinator)
Application deadline will be 15 January, 2017
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.