RFP title: Developing Standard Training Template and Training Modules for the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK)
RFP issued on: 17 February 2017
Deadline for questions: 1 March 2017 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time.
Offerors Conference: 27 February 2017 at 10.00 AM Jakarta time, USAID-CEGAH office. Meeting organized to discuss existing questions or concern regarding the application process. Companies/organizations interested in submitting a proposal are encouraged to attend the Offeror’s
Deadline for submission of proposals: 20 March 2017 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time via e-mail to email@example.com with cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org (emailed documents should be in MSWord and Excel).
Objective: This RFP aims to develop develop a standard training template and training modules that support the KPK in its efforts to improve its organizational performance in preventing corruption.
Geographic focus: The RFP solicits applications for interventions that will be implemented nationally.
Organizations eligible to apply:
· Certified, legally-registered business entity;
· By law, has the capacity to sign a contract;
· Not under the supervision of a court, not bankrupt, its business activity not being discontinued;
· Not affiliated with any criminal association or activity;
· Not suspended or disbarred from receiving US Government awards;
· Having a good performance record - not on any sanctions list nor blacklist maintained by any government agency/state owned company;
· Verified references that document work performed on at least three similar jobs;
· Having the ability/capacity required to carry out the specified work;
· Not making any incorrect/misleading statements about the competence and capabilities of its business;
· The Offeror’s production team must be based in Jakarta;
· Selected vendor must give copyright for production and distribution rights to USAID, MSI and its government beneficiaries.
Expected Grant type: Purchase Order
Grant Award, Anticipated Grant Size and Duration: Up to IDR 532,200,000 for one subcontract award. Contract will be for up to one year in duration.
You can download the complete documents here.