CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
JOB TITLE : HR OFFICER
DEPARTMENT : PROGRAM SUPPORT
REPORTS TO : PROGRAM SUPPORT AND FINANCE DIRECTOR
To ensure effective personnel administration in accordance with CARE policies and procedures, effective hiring, training, coaching of employees and handling of industrial relation issues, analyze staff training needs and implement staff development initiatives in coordination with respective Managers. Ensure that CII HR policies and procedures well socialized and understood by staff.
Under direction of the Program Support & Finance Director; responsible in implementing the HR system, including: recruitment, medical, leave record, contract agreement and good filing system related to the HR.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
S/he will serve as leader and focal point/liaison of the project team with the following responsibilities:
A. Support in Recruitment;
B. Maintaining Personnel Files;
C. Payroll and Benefits;
D. Staff Performance;
E. Industrial Relation;
F. HR General Administration;
G. Other Management Responsibility.
1) Education : University Degree in related field
2) Experience : 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in INGO
3) Specific technical skills:
• Ability to complete given assignment accurately with minimum supervision.
• High sense of personal integrity, loyalty, discretion, initiative and judgment.
• Willingness to work extra hours.
• Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia (Written and oral communication).
• Advance computers skills in Microsoft Office.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees.
Please submit your applications before March 02, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"