CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
BASE in one of the following : JAMBI, WEST SUMATERA, NTB, EAST KALIMANTAN, NORTH KALIMANTAN and SOUTH SULAWESI
The Facilitator will work directly with and support the work of Coordinator to ensure implementation and will be responsible for facilitating community participation in land use planning.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Assist team members in facilitating and organizing community, government and technical partner participation in taland boundary. use project;
2. Assist specialist technicians in assessing landboundary/ use in select villages; and
3. Actively leading, facilitating and participating in all interaction, meetings and technical sessions with the community.
1. Education: University degree in Social Science, Anthropology, Development or related field;
2. Extensive experience, minimum 5 years in community development including woman participation;
3. Familiarity with cartography and technical surveying and mapping technique;
4. Extensive experience, at least 3 years in facilitating community meetings and or community organizing and dispute mediation;
5. Demonstrate experience in participation methodologies;
6. Demonstrate ability and experience working with local cultures and in different socioeconomic context;
7. Ability to communicate in the language of the people living in the geographic area assigned;
8. Fluency in Indonesia language.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before February 20, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"