The Finance Administrator provides support to the Membership Program and serves as backup office support, providing daily monitoring and report reconciliation. He/she works closely with the Membership Administrator to ensure that all transactions are recorded and reported into Insight. S/he conducts review on BBCRM batching from the finance side and keeps all files in an orderly manner. S/he ensures that TNC policies and procedures are met and reinforces consistency in the organization’s policies and procedures.
The Financial Administrator reports to the Accounting and Operations Manager and is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Degree in Accounting or related field and 3 years' related work experience or equivalent combination.
- Exposure to basic principles of accounting/finance.
- Experience using automated and electronic accounting systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft especially MS Excel a must.
- Multi-lingual skills and/or multi-cultural experience appreciated.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy in work product.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than February 16 , 2017. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line. Visit www.nature.or.id to learn more about The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program.