DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transitioning countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
The Indonesia Inclusive Workforce Development Partnerships (IWDP) Initiative is a five-year, $22.8 million, USAID-funded program that will promote more inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The IWDP team will provide USAID project implementers and workforce stakeholders with technical support, connections, and platforms to help build a more robust and responsive workforce development ecosystem. In addition to management support, capacity building, and coordination, DAI’s technical assistance will include identifying, piloting, and scaling new workforce development approaches and innovations. The ultimate goal of USAID’s inclusive workforce development work is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
Objectives and Duties:
The Grants Manager is the main point of contact for all grantees. S/he must ensure that grantees meet their obligations and objectives under their respective grants awards, and establish and maintain amongst and between each other.
- Review grantee proposals, applications, and budgets for cost reasonableness and adherence to grant management strategy and policies
- Train local grantees in compliance with USAID assistance regulations , and DAI grant policies and procedures
- Prepare, analyze, and evaluate submissions for Requests for Applications and Requests for Proposals
- Ensure Grants Officers maintain complete and accurate grant management files
- Oversee all aspects of grant award, implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Ensure quality and timeliness of grant reporting and payments
- Supervise Grants Officers
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, education, monitoring and evaluation methodologies, or a related field;
- 5 years of experience required in the management and implementation of international development projects, USAID experience preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in grants/cooperative agreement management, maintenance of financial and progress reporting required;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and train new sub-grantees, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of programs required;
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams of grantees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Grants Officers
Base of Operations:
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Grants Manager will report to the Deputy Chief of Party.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to IWDP_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications as soon as possible, latest 15 February. Applicants are instructed to write “Grants Manager Application – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. ______________________________
The DAI email disclaimer can be found at http://www.dai.com/disclaimer.