Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years. The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Field Coordinator Agribusiness
1. Tanah Datar Area (Job Code: FCAB – TDR)
2. Aceh Tenggara Area (Job Code: FCAB – AGR)
Field Coordinator Agri-Business is responsible for the implementation for all aspects of the Agri-Business component in Sumatera area with support and collaboration with provincial/district Government, private partners and other stakeholders under the direction of SCPP Program Officer in each area and Agri-Business Manager.
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
· Manage the implementation of Agri-Business component in the area and conduct regular evaluation of the implementation;
· Organize and deliver training/workshop and coaching for farmer organization/cooperatives/
Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSME)/nurseries on the Agri-Business component related topics;
· Facilitate business development of the cooperatives/MSMEs/nurseries operators, including but not limited to the development of strategic business plan and the action plan for the implementation of the business plan, monitor the progress and provide technical assistance on the implementation of the business plan and the action plan;
· Provide technical assistance for strengthening and capacitating of farmer organization/cooperatives to develop a strong and professional farmer organizations/cooperatives that provides benefits for its members, including but not limited to strengthening internal procedures, strengthening the supervision board;
· Facilitate the farmers/farmer organizations/cooperatives/
MSMEs to have access to finance;
· Facilitate the farmers to have better access to agri-inputs through cooperatives/MSMEs/nurseries;
· Conduct regular monitoring on the implementation of Agri-Business component in the area;
- Building and maintaining partnership between government, financial institutions, and other key stakeholders;
· Support other program activities according to the SCPP project management direction.
- Bachelor/University/diploma degree majoring in Agribusiness, Economy, Management or other relevant studies;
· Previous experience (min. 3 years) in Cooperative Development, Community Business Development, MSME Development or other relevant fields.
- Strong in facilitating/training skills
- Strong organizational, planning and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
- Good knowledge in Cooperative and SMEs administration, financial reporting, and tax
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
- Good English skills written and verbal
Swisscontact Office Medan, Kompleks Taman Setia Budi Indah 1 Jalan Chrysant Blok E No. 76, Medan 20132.