Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Finance & Admin Officer
Duty Station : Jakarta, Indonesia
The Finance & Admin Officer will responsible to ensure project accountability in provincial by monitor and review all expenses according to Yayasan KNCV Indonesia regulation and donors’ requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and verifying financial budget for every program activity (TOR) proposed.
- Assist Technical staff in developing program activity budget (work plan budget).
- Monitoring project expenses to be match against the budget approved (ensure that the office expenditures do not run over the budget).
- Ensures that all expenditure occurred according to the program activities are comply to the provisions of the Finance Policies and Procedures Manual issued by Yayasan KNCV Indonesia.
- Maintaining office monthly cash flow (managing cash availability in bank account).
- Monthly update on expenses.
- Assist program and technical staff in day-to-day activity that related to finance and administrative area including guide and orient technical staff in preparing travel expense and advance reconciliation report.
- Work with internal and external auditor when necessary.
- Manage the office vehicle effective use, including extending the registration every year.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of office facilities and vehicle.
- Responsible of maintaining driver activities including overtime calculating and payment.
- Ensure that the office filing systems and records are properly maintained for easy retrieval.
- Maintain office supplies, stationaries and office equipment.
- Responsible on updating inventory list & maintain office equipment according to Yayasan KNCV Indonesia guidelines.
- Implement, monitor and control all aspects related to procurement & logistical needs for the program activities according to the administrative policies and procedure applied.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Public Administration.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in the same role.
- Good understanding of Financial Reports
- Knowledge of internal control procedures
- Exceptionally proficient at MS Office suite.
- Written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Professional, motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working.
- Ability to work as part of multi-cultural team and independently.
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to recruitment.indonesia@kncvtbc.
org by 8 March 2017 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.