RutgersWPF Indonesia is a nongovernmental organization that has been working in Indonesia to improve sexual and reproductive health and rights and prevent sexual and gender based violence. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position are available on short notice:
HR & Admin Officer
Fixed Term with possible extension, Jakarta based, 1 (0ne) Position.
As HR & Admin Officer you are responsible on all matters related to policies and practices on HR and Office management including day to day interpretation and implementation.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· To ensure policies and management systems (including training, recruitment, payroll, performance management) are put into practice in order to support and increase performance of staff to achieve organizational goals.
· To ensure a smooth operation of the organization by organizing all administrative matters, office management and facilities as well as maintaining good staff relations.
He/She reports directly to the Country Representative and will be able to work self-driven and creatively in the team.
· Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes, in accordance with existing procedures.
· Advices, develop and maintain human resources standard operating procedures, templates and documents for key processes,
· Implement and monitor HR systems and procedures and provide timely an accurate reports on diverse HR management activities, policies and practices,
· Manage implementation of staff development, performance management and knowledge management within the organization in coordination with team member.
· Handle and oversee all office administration including permits, office equipment and ensure IT systems are working properly in coordination with IT,
· Develop and implement effective staff performance management of his/her team members
· Responsible for all procurement and contracting of external parties include manage office management ie. maintenance building, office space, office boy, security, electricity, telephone, and safety, manage assets and inventory in coordination with admin assistant,
· Organize filing systems; manage meeting agendas, workshops, and other logistical needs including travel and hotel bookings in coordination with program admin assistant.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies:
· Bachelor Degree from any social study, preferably in Human Resources Management/Psychology.
· Minimum of 5 years human resources experience, especially in administration and compensation & benefit, payroll and related matters.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in office management of an International NGO.
· Good knowledge of procurement and logistics.
· Basic knowledge of labour laws,
· Basic knowledge on Performance Management and Job Evaluation,
· Ability to work with minimal supervision;
· Ability to work under pressure and to respect often tight deadlines;
· Ability to prioritize jobs.
· Good communication skills
· Excellent in Excel (databases, financial reports and graphs) Powerpoint and Word
· Analytical skills, Flexible, Pro active, monitors own work to correct errors
· Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
The application can be submitted by e-mail to: recruitment.rutgerswpf.indo@ rutgerswpfindo.org
Indicating the position (HR & Admin Officer)
Application deadline will be 25 February, 2017
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.