CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/WARUNG ANAK SEHAT (WAS)
Working under the Project Manager (PM), Project Officer will be responsible to maximize project achievement through monitoring and supportive supervision in the field and also provide documentation and information of progress project.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
In principle, the Project Officer responsibilities are:
1. Compile data or information from the sources and submit to Project Manager.
2. Support Project Manager to supervise the implementation of project activities in the field.
3. Assist, coordinate and support Field Coordinator & Officer for implementation of the achieved project targets.
4. Input and recommendation for improving the performance and support of the project component.
5. Ensure the financial administration of the field project is meet the CARE International standard system
6. Assist Project Manager in arranging and potentially coordinating with local government, NGOs (consortium), community and other stakeholders.
7. Responsible to make daily monitoring bases and report to Project Manager any issues requiring assistance (activity update, PR needs, etc).
8. Coordinate with HQ HR, Admin, procurement, IT and finance team together with Program Assistant to make sure smooth process to support the programming.
9. Together with Program Assistant to Maintain regular database from the field implementation and provide analysis for further intervention.
10. Conduct any other duties that may reasonably be assigned in line with the position.
11. Willing to join with the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in accordance with experience and competence and is ready to be assigned to the disaster site in accordance with the existing needs.
1) Education: University degree in business administration, communication, marketing or social studies or relevant background.
2) Experience: At least 3 (three) years working in non-governmental organization and/or consulting company.
3) Specific technical skills:
• Good administration and data management skills, including maintaining log book, database base and asset management.
• Good communications skills, including negotiation skills particularly with supervisor and field team.
• Good interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for beneficiaries.
• Honest, responsible, self-motivated, ability to work in tight schedule and able to take initiative under minimum supervision
• Able to give helpful directions, detailed instructions and demonstrations.
• Demonstrate ability to independently work as well as to contribute in a cross cultural environment.
• Experience in building partnership with government and other civil society organizations.
• Competent in Windows, MS Office programs, email and database experience.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written) is preferable.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before April 04, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"