The Recruitment Officer provides recruitment services to the Indonesia Program’s Development Unit. S/he focuses on recruiting fundraising partners for both Membership and Philanthropy Programs on a regular basis. Duties include:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges/universities, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information and opportunities; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules.
for maintaining accurate fundraising partner files; including
processing hiring paperwork, data entry, maintaining online and hard
copy files, preparing partnership agreements and providing general
- Responsible for maintaining and handling highly sensitive data.
- Associate’s degree, HR professional certification or 4 years HR-related experience, or equivalent combination.
- Interviewing skills
- Experience maintaining files, processing paperwork, data entry or related.
- Experience responding to inquiries.
- Experience working with MS Office software and database software.
- Solid knowledge of word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software, with ability to construct and produce reports as well as analyzing metrics, trends, and data.
- Basic understanding of fundamental HR concepts, processes, and services.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience managing a basic HR process and/or short term project.
- Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross cultural experience appreciated.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than March 22, 2017. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line. Visit www.nature.or.id to learn more about The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program.