Request for Proposal
Job Title: HR Management Trainer
Report to: Grants Manager
LINKAGES (Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV Project) is a five-year cooperative agreement led by FHI 360 and funded by the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief. Pact, along with IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, are partnering with FHI 360 to conduct a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations. The approach focuses on reaching key populations, ensuring testing, improving their enrollment in HIV care and treatment, and retaining them in the service continuum over time. Pact supports the LINKAGES project to strengthen the technical and organizational capacity of CSOs and government, and to provide capacity development support through provision of direct technical assistance as well as through South to South mentoring. Targeted focus areas for LINKAGES are the five districts of Jakarta and three districts in Papua.
LINKAGES Indonesia is partnering with 9 CSOs in Jakarta and 3 CSOs in Papua to reach out to key populations in target focus areas of LINKAGES. LINKAGES also is partnering with 4 private clinics, to develop their capacity to be an effective and efficient facilities and KP friendly at the same time.
To support the development of organizational capacity of these partners, it was determined through ITOCA process that the partners need Human Resources Capacity Development such as reviewing and improving HR manuals to consider the best practice of recruitment, grading/payroll system and working hour management and how to apply it.
A one-week workshop will be conducted to all CSOs and Clinical partners of LINKAGES to develop HR Management capacity of the partners, and LINKAGES would need consultant/s to be the facilitator of the workshop.
The goal of the workshop is to give understanding to the importance of a good management of Human Resources and how to apply it to each perspective organization of LINKAGES partners. The main aspects that will be trained are: Updating Human Resource Manual to adopt HR management best practices and to match to the needs of organization and how to perform
Expected result of the workshop are:
· Each partner understands the importance of a good Human Resource Manual
· Participants will have knowledge the best practices and how to do:
1. time recording (working hour (to different project), annual and sick leave, etc)
2. recruitment and termination
3. setting up grading system, promotion mechanism and salary increment mechanism
· Participants will have the ability to update Human Resource Manuals
· Prepare for workshop module and materials for HR Management Workshop that covers the main aspects written in the Objective section
· Perform 4-day workshop
· Conduct pre and post workshop assessment
· Workshop Final Report
27 – 30 March 2017
Location for Workshop
Interested candidate may send their documentation:
· Curriculum vitae of individual/team members ( include contact number )
· A proposal of detail implementation plan to answer the objectives and Scope
· A detailed financial proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed price contract
Please submit before March 12, 2017 to msumartiningsih@pactworld.
org Please put 'RFP HR Management Trainer' as the subject of your email.
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Due to the urgency, interview might be performed before the deadline. More information about Pact, please visit http://www.pactworld.org/