RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, nonprofitinstitute that provides research, development, and technical services togovernment and commercial clients worldwide. Our mission is to improve the humancondition by turning knowledge into practice. RTI International – Asia RegionalOffice is seeking for highly qualified Indonesian candidates to fill theposition of :
IT OFFICERThis position is responsible for the operation of Windows
-based application, database,messaging, specialized computing, storage,
and web platforms. Operationalsupport includes implementation as well as
maintenance of user rights, grouprights, account management, operating
systems. Monitor and maintain systemcapacity, cost recovery accounting,
data security, patch management, systemsdocumentation and system
management tools. This position reports to theSenior Manager of
Production Operations based in at RTI headquarters inResearch Triangle
Park, NC, USA for theday-to-day operations.
- 4 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or2 years
with Master’s degree in computer science, computer
engineering,information technology or other related field.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for MicrosoftSQL 2008, .Net 4.5, IIS 7.5 and ColdFusion 10.
- Knowledgeof Windows Server, HPCC,Solaris, VMWare and Linux platforms,
HP or other network printers, McAfeeAntivirus, Veritas Backup Exec
utilities, Symantec NetBackup, ServiceNow, Oracle, MS SQL, or Sybase
database systems, MSExchange, SMTP, POP3, Listserv messaging
applications, SAN, NAS, near-line, off-line, and/or direct-attached
storage from Dell,EMC, Brocade, Emulex, QLogic, Sun, HP storage
components, IIS, Tomcat, Apache,Oracle application server, Web Logic
application server, Macromedia Cold FusionMX, MS ASP, MS .NET, F5 Big IP
Load Balancing, Macromedia J Run orsimilar/related applications and/or
- Generalknowledge of or skills in installing, configuring, and implementing grouprights, user rights, and operating systems.
- Generalknowledge of or skills in testing Business Continuity Plans
- Generalknowledge of or skills in monitoring and maintaining system
capacity, patches,system quotas, system documentation and system
- Generalknowledge of or skills in diagnosing, repairing and
communicating status ofsystem backups and restorations, system capacity,
file and print services,group and user rights, operating systems,
system quotas, and systems managementtools.
- Generalknowledge of or skills in diagnosing, repairing, and
communicating the statusof applications, database systems, messaging
systems, specialized computing platforms, storage systems and
- Basic knowledge of orskills in project coordination.
- Goodtime-management and organizational skill, ability to work under
tight datelinewith minimum supervision, in a multiple-projects
- Ateam-player, with high initiative and proactive in IT management and support
- Goodanalytical skill and problem solving skills, have attention to details andaccuracy
- Soundcommunication skills, with ability to effectively communicate
with individualsfrom diverse professional and social backgrounds
- Acustomer service-oriented individual, culturally astute, with soundinterpersonal skills
- Tactand discretion in dealing with confidential matters
- Showwillingness to keep abreast of available technology or to learn
new technology;while at the same time understand applicability and
limitations of technologyto the work of the office.
- Good command ofEnglish, written and verbal.
The details is attached
Application Instructions: Qualified candidates are invited to apply for this position and submit their CV and cover letter to HR-Indo@rti-indomd.rti.org by 8 March 2017. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.