: Program Assistant – MAJU
: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type and duration of contract
: Full-Time, 1 year contract period
: April 13, 2017
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Asia Foundation seeks qualified candidates for Program Assistant of MAJU program to be responsible for daily administrative tasks supporting program implementation, including budget development for program events and workshops. The Program Assistant will support the Program Chief of Party (COP), Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP), and Program Officers on logistical, administrative, and financial aspects of program activities. The Program Assistant will work collaborate and coordinate closely with the PA currently supporting the project.
- Assists Program Officers and COP/Deputy to review proposals and budgets from grantees and potential Foundation partners;
- Assists Program Officers and COP/Deputy with grant and contract documents;
- Responsible for assisting Program Officers with the grantee reporting process, including following up on delinquent reports;
- Preparing Foundation financial reporting forms (TAF 254);
- Responsible for managing program files;
- Conducts routine correspondence via email and post with program partners for program activities, reports, proposals and other program-related matters;
- Maintain records of all incoming grant proposals; sends grant proposal correspondence; and reminds Program Officers to follow-up on grant proposals;
- Work closely with Program Officers, COP/Deputy, and project PA to organize all logistical support and backstopping efforts necessary to ensure satisfactory completion of grantee activities and programs;
- Assists Program Officers to develop and maintain contacts with local, national, international institutions, agencies and personalities that may be relevant to the program;
- Organizes conferences, meetings, training programs, and workshops that usually involve but are not limited to: coordination with local partners, venue preparation, travel arrangements for participants, preparation of materials for discussion, and distribution and contacting media;
- Assists with program-related travel;
- Responsible for preparing financial documents for any related program expenses;
- Maintains a calendar of program activities;
- Develops partners and counterpart mailing lists for program related correspondence;
- Travels domestically to support project activities, including travel to Papua; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Country Representative, Deputy Country Representative and COP/Deputy.
- Minimum two years in a grant or program administration position with an internationally focused non-profit organization
- Minimum of bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Computer proficient in word processing, spreadsheets and database management.
- Knowledge of international donor agency requirements and regulations.
- Knowledge of grant-making process and procedures
- Works well as a member of a team and independently.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13, 2017. Please write “PA - MAJU” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.