Title : Project Assistant to RECP project Indonesia
Main Duty Station and Location : Bandung
Mission/s to : n/a
Start of Contract (EOD) : 01 April 2017
End of Contract (COB) : 31 March 2018
Number of Working Days : Full time
Duration of Contract: 1 year full time, with possibility for renewal and extension depending on satisfactory performance appraisal and continued project funding.
Under the supervision of Project Manager (PM) and day to day with Chief Technical advisor (CTA) provides administrative and financial support to RECP project (In all project site and partners in Indonesia based in Bandung) in line with Financial/procurement rules and regulations using SAP system.
- Responsible for the administrative and financial tasks related to the overall activities of RECP project including the assistance to the CTA and to project activities such as meetings, consultations, missions, workshops and seminars.
- Arrange logistics for several missions, i.e hotel bookings, consultations and prepare draft programme; confirm appointments with projects, counterparts, local authorities etc.
- Monitor the Field Operating Budget of the RECP project, raise Shopping Carts/Purchase Orders in SAP/SRM for all procurements (incl. payments of the subcontracts), assets. Raise Shopping carts for payments through Straight Expenses (SE) and Operational Cash Advance (OCA). Follow up with HQ (RPF/OD) and FIN/APT the issuance of ASR; submit to HQ budget revisions as required and keep records of all supporting documentations.
- Raise Trips in SAP Travel Management for the project staff; ensure logistics for the trip is in place (Visa, hotel, DSA etc.) and also raise Expense Report in SAP/TM collecting supporting documents of the mission.
- Maintain an updated local inventory of assets and reports procurement of new assets to PSM/GES.
- Assist CTA in non technical language translation required for administrative/accounting purpose.
- Route/co-ordinate incoming & outgoing correspondence and take appropriate action as directed by CTA.
- Review Office, subcontractors and project/project partner bills, prepare requests for payments to UNIDO HQ, follow up and communicate outcome to concerned parties.
- Screen incoming mail and drafts replies for CTA signature, provides relevant background information whenever necessary, keeps track of pending matters, follows up with partners offices on deadlines.
- Maintain files (both paper and electronic) and databases related to projects work (all partners and sub contractors), projects ASRs.
- Maintain the proposed activity plan and liason with demo units/estate management/project partner and subcontractor in consultation with CTA.
- Performs other duties as assigned by CTA.
Secondary education completed -- Advanced university degree in Administration or other relevant discipline with a specialization in finance will be an asset.
Technical and Functional Experience:
A minimum of 5 years practical experience in the field of administration, including experience at the international level involving technical cooperation in developing countries. Exposure to the needs, conditions and anticipated problems in Indonesia.
Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa is required. Fluency and/or working knowledge of another official UN language, desirable
3. Respect for diversity
1. Results orientation and accountability
2. Planning and organizing
3. Communication and trust
5. Client orientation
6. Organizational development and innovation
*How to Apply*
Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
Expressions of interest including brief motivation and up-to-date curriculum vitae with three references should be received by Close of Business on 23th March 2017, by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com
Applicants must indicate the position for which they are applying in the subject line. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.