Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Field Coordinator, Based in Mamuju (Job Code: FC - MMJ)
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
· Project set up, initiating and implementing Field Farmer School in the districts;
· Developing Cocoa Farmer Group and/or Smallholder Cocoa Enterprise, also District Cocoa Learning Center (CLC);
· Developing and implementing of Internal Control Systems (ICS) for the CLC and for all Small Cocoa Enterprises (SCEs) in the District;
· To support CLC Management and related District government agencies/departments;
· To support farmer groups and SCEs with ICS implementation and certification procedures.
· University/Bachelor/Diploma degree majoring in Agriculture;
· Minimum of three years experience in the relevant field;
· Experience in management level is an advantage;
· Experience in planning an activity and managing its budget;
· Experience in risk mapping & Capacity Assessment on local level;
· Previous working with NGO is an advantage;
· Strong sense of responsibility and control;
· Strong organizational, planning and management skills;
· Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time;
· Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team;
· Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet.);
· Presentation skills.